Areas of Concentration
- Immigration Services for Individuals
- Interdisciplinary Services
- Office of Special Counsel (OSC) Compliance
- Permanent Residency Applications
- Temporary Employment-Based Visa Applications
- Workplace Enforcement/I-9 Verification of Work Authorization
Franczek’s immigration practice is a key element of the services it provides to employers in an increasingly global world. We work in an interdisciplinary manner with attorneys in our employment, education, and benefits practices to solve complex challenges involving the hiring, employment, and transfer of both foreign and U.S. workers. While our practice concentrates primarily on immigration into the United States, our lawyers also have relationships with lawyers situated throughout the globe and can assist U.S. employers seeking to transfer personnel to other countries.
Franczek recognizes the important contributions that immigrants have made to the United States and is a proud supporter of the National Immigrant Justice Center (NIJC) and AILA. We are also actively involved with and have served as leaders in groups such as the American Immigration Lawyers Associations (AILA) and the Illinois State Bar Association.