We represent a wide range of manufacturing clients national consumer brands, heavy equipment manufacturers, custom fabricators, and many others. We provide a full range of labor and employment-related legal services to manufacturing clients, including:
- Defending clients in discrimination and retaliation lawsuits, including multi-plaintiff and class claims;
- Reducing legal risk through training and internal compliance audits, and representing clients in audits by the U.S. and state labor departments;
- Representing clients in union negotiations and labor disputes, including picketing and strikes;
- Providing day-to-day advice on a wide range of HR issues including discipline, termination, leave and accommodations, and payroll matters; and
- Advising on workplace safety and health and representing clients in OSHA proceedings.
We are particularly well-versed in helping manufacturing understand and comply with the complex regulatory landscape in the City of Chicago, Cook County, and State of Illinois, including compliance with the City of Chicago and Cook County minimum wage ordinances and paid sick leave laws, as well as the wide variety of new legal requirements at the state level.