LRP Webinar: Best Practices for IEP Implementation in the Post-Pandemic Landscape
Tuesday, September 14, 1-2:30 p.m. Registration
During the pandemic, many parents got an inside look at the services their students received as well as their students’ performance, and school-parent communication increased dramatically. As we transition back to in-person learning, this webinar will equip school teams with the knowledge and best practices to ensure IEPs are implemented with fidelity and that documentation and communication continue to be robust.
In addition to a review of recent legal cases on IEP implementation, attorney Kendra Yoch will give you strategies you can implement right away — from using service logs and lesson plans to document IEP implementation, to using videos to demonstrate student progress to parents (and hearing officers).
Plus, you will take away specific guidance to:
- Determine the appropriate method(s) to document service delivery and provision of accommodations/modifications for a student
- Identify which methods of progress monitoring are appropriate for the particular goal
- Promote and monitor IEP implementation across team members
- Pinpoint which communication and collaboration practices from remote learning should be continued or changed
- Plan for services delivery and documentation in the event of future changes in delivery model to facilitate smooth transitions
- And more!