Loyola University Chicago School of Law—Education Law: A Year in Review
Thursday, June 25
1:30 – 5 p.m. CDT
Franczek P.C. attorney Nicki Bazer will serve as a panelist in this webinar addressing important developments in the area of education law and policy in K-12 schools during the past year. The program will begin with a panel discussion on the COVID-19 pandemic and implications for K-12 education. The panel will be followed by a legal and legislative update by speakers from the Illinois State Board of Education. The seminar will conclude with a discussion of the urgency of educational equity in the current moment.
- Hellen Antonopoulos, Chicago Public Schools
- Nicki Bazer, Franczek P.C.
- Marcus A. Campbell, EdD, Evanston Township High School
- Amanda Elliott, Illinois State Board of Education
- Dean Malik Henfield, PhD, Loyola University Chicago School of Education
- Harold Jordan, American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania
- Stacy Moore, Educators for Excellence
- Trisha Olson, Illinois State Board of Education
- Olga Pribyl, Equip for Equality
The Illinois MCLE Board has approved this program for 3 hours of general credit. The seminar and MCLE credit for attorneys are offered free of charge.