Exclusive Webinar for K-12 Title IX Toolkit Subscribers: PRESS Policy Customization
Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 4 p.m.
We know Illinois K-12 school districts are eager to customize the recently-released Illinois Association of School Boards PRESS policies, which were released last Friday. Accordingly, in lieu of our weekly Illinois Title IX T.E.A.M. meetup on Thursday, August 13 at 4 p.m., we will host an exclusive webinar for Title IX Toolkit subscribers on PRESS customization. Subscribers to the Toolkit will receive a link to attend this exclusive webinar.
If you have not yet purchased our Title IX Toolkit, you can do so by sending an email requesting the toolkit to titleIX@franczek.com. The Toolkit contains the following documents to guide your Title IX team step-by-step through the Title IX report and complaint process:
- Implementation Checklist
- Recordkeeping Checklist
- Formal Complaint Form
- Template Investigative Report
- Written Determination Template
- Notice of Report and Supportive Measures Meeting
- Summary of Supportive Measures Meeting
- Notification of Investigation of Formal Complaint
- Notice of Signing of Formal Complaint
- Notice of Mandatory Dismissal
- Notice of Voluntary Dismissal
- Notice of Emergency Removal of Student
- Notice of Emergency Removal of Employee
- Offer of Informal Resolution
- Notice of Withdrawal from Informal Resolution
- Notice of Interview with Party
- Notice of Interview with Non-Party Witness
- Notice of Directly Related Evidence
- Notice of Investigative Report
- Notice of Opportunity to Submit Questions
- Notice of Answers to Questions
- Notice of Additional Answers to Questions
- Notice of Hearing
- Notice of Assignment as Advisor
- Notice of Appeal Filing
- Notice of Appeal Result
- And more!
Toolkit subscribers will also receive access to an exclusive webinar addressing Toolkit policy customization to be held on August 20 at 4 P.M.
Recordings of the August 13 and August 20 webinars will be made available to Toolkit subscribers upon request.