Biden’s First 30 Days: Labor and Employment Update
Event Date: 02/18/2021
Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12 p.m.
February 18 marks just under a month of Biden’s presidency. As we’ve already seen, Biden has an ambitious legislative agenda, and we expect him to continue to hit the ground running. In this webinar, Franczek Labor and Employment attorneys Tracey Truesdale, Mike Warner, and Jason Patterson lead a discussion on key Labor and Employment updates throughout Biden’s first thirty days, including:
- The Fight for $15 and other wage/hour issues
- Union organizing under a Biden NLRB
- Expansion of paid employee leave
- OSHA and workplace safety under COVID-19
- The future of independent contractors and worker misclassification
- Your Questions!