Webinar: The Changing Labor Law Landscape: A Review of Recent Developments under the National Labor Relations Act
For the first time in nearly a decade, Republicans hold a majority on the National Labor Relations Board. A flurry of recent NLRB decisions and administrative guidance unmistakably change the labor law landscape and provide employers with new opportunities to manage the workplace. In this Franczek webinar, the presenters review the recent developments at the NLRB including the following topics:
- Handbooks and other workplace rules: the renewed importance of employer interests in a post-Boeing world
- Bargaining units after the demise of Specialty Healthcare
- Change, past practice, and the dynamic status quo: An employer’s bargaining obligation under Raytheon
- The end of the Browning Ferris joint employer test: New opportunities to structure your business relationships under the NLRA
- What’s on the NLRB General Counsel’s agenda?
- The Quickie Election Rule: Will it survive?
- Union organizing in a Trumpian world: What’s next?