Management & Employee Training
Our employer training programs are designed to equip your management team with the knowledge and practical skills they need to effectively handle legally sensitive situations, avoid litigation, and foster positive and productive working environments.
Why Your Managers Need Training
- Well-trained managers are better able to avoid litigation;
- Even if litigation occurs, an effective training program is highly recommended to avoid or limit ultimate liability;
- Training can lead to a more positive and productive work environment; and
- It's the Right Thing to Do!
What We Offer
As one of the nation's leading labor and employment law firms, Franczek offers unsurpassed expertise and depth in representing private and public sector management. Our training programs are staffed by practicing attorneys who deal with employment law every day. Franczek currently offers training sessions in a number of areas, including the following:
- Managing to Prevent Harassment;
- Preventing Workplace Violence;
- Managing Lawfully in a Union Setting;
- Harassment Awareness for Employees; and
- Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace
We also develop customized programs to meet the specific needs of your organization on any labor and employment topic of interest.