Chicago IL 60606
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 2008
- B.A., cum laude, Williams College, 2000 (English)
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Gwendolyn B. Morales
Gwen focuses her practice on representing and counseling employers in both the private and public sector on a wide range of labor and employment issues, with a particular emphasis on employment discrimination and litigation arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes, as well as claims brought at the agency level.
Prior to joining the firm, Gwen served as a law clerk to the Honorable Michael H. Watson of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio from 2010 to 2011. From 2008 to 2010, she was an associate in the Labor & Employment Practice Group at Morgan Lewis & Bockius, where her experience included Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), Title VII, and other federal and Illinois employment litigation matters.
Gwen enjoys novels, trying new restaurants, and yoga.
- Cook County Minimum Wage Regulations
- EEOC Releases Draft Guidance Regarding National Origin Discrimination
- DIRECTV v. Imburgia
- View All »