Chicago IL 60606
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 2008
- B.A., Stanford University, 1996
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Lindsey M. Marcus
Lindsey represents both public and private sector employers in a range of employment and labor relations matters. She concentrates her practice on litigation, arbitration, and counseling in areas including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour issues, and restrictive covenant/non-compete agreements. Lindsey also has significant experience in complex litigation matters such as class/collective action and ERISA lawsuits.
Prior to joining the firm, Lindsey was an associate at Winston & Strawn LLP, where she practiced labor and employment law. She also served as a law clerk to the Honorable James B. Moran of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois from 2008 to 2009.
Lindsey received the Ann Watson Barber Outstanding Service Award from the University of Chicago Law School in 2008. During law school, she worked in the employment law clinic with Professor Randy Schmidt, a noted authority in employment law. Before attending law school, Lindsey was a Fulbright Fellow in Lyon, France.
Lindsey speaks French and Spanish. She enjoys cycling, traveling and cooking.
- Supreme Court Holds that EEOC Conciliation Efforts are Subject to Judicial Review
- Retaliation Dominated EEOC Charges in 2014, Agency Statistics Show
- The Supreme Court’s 2013-2014 Term
- View All »