Chicago IL 60606
- Disability & Leave Management
- ERISA/Employee Benefits Litigation
- Appellate Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- Counseling & Compliance
- Employment Litigation
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 2008
- B.A., Stanford University, 1996
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
Lindsey M. Marcus
Lindsey M. Marcus is a partner in the Labor & Employment Practice Group at Franczek Radelet P.C.
Lindsey represents both public and private sector employers in a range of employment and labor relations matters. She concentrates her practice on litigation, arbitration, and counseling in areas including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour issues, leave management issues, and restrictive covenant/non-compete agreements. Lindsey also has significant experience in complex litigation matters such as class/collective actions and ERISA lawsuits. She has trial experience in federal court and at the agency level.
Lindsey is recognized by Illinois Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Employment Litigation and Defense (2016). She is also a member of the Leadership Institute Class of 2016 sponsored by the Chicago Bar Association.
In 2015 Lindsey received the prestigious Award for Excellence in Pro Bono Service from the Northern District of Illinois in conjunction with the Federal Bar Association. The award was for her incredibly dedicated work in prosecuting a pro bono employment discrimination case that was assigned to the firm by the Court in 2012 and went to trial in January 2015.
Prior to joining the firm, Lindsey was an associate at Winston & Strawn LLP, where she practiced labor and employment law. She also served as a law clerk to the Honorable James B. Moran of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois from 2008 to 2009.
Lindsey is a member of the Board of Directors of Personal PAC. When not running after her two young sons, she enjoys cycling, traveling, and studying foreign languages.
- Gifts that Don’t Quite Fit in Your Stocking: New Employment Laws Taking Effect in 2017
- DOJ, FTC Announce Plans to Criminally Prosecute Employers That Enter into Wage-Fixing or No-Poaching Agreements
- Federal Appeals Court Decries State of Federal Civil Rights Law on Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- View All »