Chicago IL 60606
- J.D., cum laude DePaul University College of Law, 2013
- B.A., University of Georgia (Political Science), 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Supreme Court of the United States
Leah M. Farmer
Leah M. Farmer is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group at Franczek Radelet P.C. Leah’s practice includes employment contracts, severance agreements, business conduct standards, workplace investigations, disciplinary hearings, risk assessment, human resources, compliance, corporate training, and other employment-related matters. She represents clients in state and federal courts, administrative agencies, and settlement negotiations for claims including Title VII, the ADA, the ADEA, the FMLA, and the FLSA.
Leah serves as a volunteer attorney with the Chicago Bar Association's "Settlement Assistance Program," providing pro bono legal representation to individuals bringing claims pro se and the Constitutional Rights Foundation Chicago's "Lawyers in the Classroom Program," bringing legal skills and exercises to elementary and middle school students. Leah is an Associate’s Board Member for the Center for Conflict Resolution, volunteers with Phi Alpha Delta as the chair of the Alumni Advisory Committee and the District Justice for District XIII (Indiana/Middle Illinois), and serves on the Moot Court and Alumni Advisory Boards at DePaul Law.
Leah has been recognized as an Emerging Lawyer by Law Bulletin Publishing and as a Rising Star in employment law by Illinois Super Lawyer. In her spare time, Leah enjoys spending time with her two rescue dogs, scuba diving, and improv comedy.
- EEOC Statistics Highlight the Continuing Impact of the #MeToo Movement
- Restriction Friction: Illinois and New York Attorneys General Finalize Settlement with WeWork That Limits Noncompetition Provisions
- A Review of the Supreme Court’s 2017-2018 Term
- View All »