Chicago IL 60606
- J.D., cum laude, University of Illinois College of Law, 2014
- B.A., magna cum laude, Oglethorpe University, 2011 (behavioral science and human resource management)
Bar & Court Admissions
Erin’s practice focuses on counseling and representing employers on various employment and labor issues.
During law school, Erin was a Law Scholar and recipient of a scholarship. She was also a member of the Labor and Employment Law Society, Sports Law Society, Student Legal Relief, and an Executive Board Member of the Black Law Students Association. While she attended Oglethorpe University, Erin was on the Dean’s List all semesters and a SCAC Scholar Athlete. She was on the track and field team and the SCAC All-Sportsmanship Team in 2011. Erin was a SCAC Character & Community Student Athlete and SCAC/NCAA Woman of the Year Nominee in 2011. She was a member of the honor societies, Alpha Chi; Phi Eta Sigma, Psi Chi.
Erin is the second alumnus of the Firm’s Legal Education for the Advancement of Diversity and Scholarship (LEADS) Fellowship Program which began in 2011. LEADS is an eight-week summer associate program designed for diverse first- and second-year law students with an interest in pursuing a legal career in private practice representing employers in labor and employment matters.
- The Final Four Binding PAC Opinions of 2016 Remind School Districts of FOIA and OMA Requirements
- New Exemption Rules Blocked - Now What?
- To Accommodate or not to Accommodate: How to Know if Your Employee Actually Requested a Reasonable Accommodation
- View All »