Chicago IL 60606
- J.D., cum laude, University of Illinois College of Law, 2014
- B.A., magna cum laude, Oglethorpe University, 2011 (behavioral science and human resource management)
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
Erin's practice focuses on counseling and representing employers on various employment and labor issues. Her labor experience includes preparing and representing clients during arbitration and unfair labor practice charge hearings, while her employment practice includes counseling employers on federal, state and local paid and unpaid sick leave laws, as well as training employees on topics such as developing a respectful workplace.
Erin defends employers against discrimination cases filed in a variety of forums, including state and federal court, the Illinois Department of Human Rights, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Chicago Commission on Human Relations. She has also defended employers before the Illinois Department of Labor and the Illinois Educational Labor Relations Board.
Before joining Franczek Radelet, Erin completed the Firm’s Legal Education for the Advancement of Diversity and Scholarship (LEADS) Fellowship Program in 2011. She is the second alumnus of the LEADS Program, which is an eight-week summer associate program designed for diverse first- and second-year law students with an interest in pursuing a legal career in private practice representing employers in labor and employment matters.
Erin is a member of the American Bar Association (Labor and Employment Section), the Chicago Bar Association, the Cook County Bar Association, the Black Women Lawyers’ Association and the National Association of African Americans in Human Resources.
- NLRB General Counsel Issues New Guidance Concerning Employer Handbook Rules
- McDonald’s & The NLRB to Settle a Nearly Four-Year Battle Involving Joint-Employer Status
- NLRB Upholds Discharge of Employee Whose Protected Activity Included Intentional Deception
- View All »